Large Cotton Canvas Pyramid Tent with PVC Ground Layer
Product Eco Rating
This Large Pyramid Tent is mostly made from blended canvas, a very durable material.
The canvas is made up of 80% is cotton, the other 20% is polyester.
Cotton is a biodegradable material, although with most/almost all non-organic plant-based materials, pesticides and fertilisers are used during farming, then some other chemicals are used during the manufacturing process.
As the majority of the canvas is cotton, that part will degrade quite fast once buried, reducing Landfill, where as the other parts of the tent are made of synthetic materials, some of which will not degrade for an extremely long time.
Camping tents are usually completely made out of synthetic materials and many of which don’t withstand strong winds in the way that canvas does.
Although this tent does have some synthetic materials used in its construction, the majority of the canvas walls is cotton, a natural and easily renewable. This Large Canvas Pyramid Tent is considered to be a more sustainable and environmentally friendly camping tent compared to most other options on the market that are usually made from completely synthetic, non-renewable and mostly non-recyclable materials.