Blended Cotton Canvas Inflatable Tent
Product Eco Rating
The walls of the tent are made from blended canvas, a very durable material. 80% is cotton, the other 20% is polyester, however due to this being an inflatable tent, synthetic materials almost everything else, therefore the Product Eco Rating has been reduced to reflect this.
Cotton is a biodegradable material, although with most/almost all non-organic plant-based materials, pesticides and fertilisers are used during farming, then some other chemicals are used during the manufacturing process.
Cotton will degrade quite fast once buried, reducing Landfill, where as the other parts of the tent are made of synthetic materials, some of which will not degrade for an extremely long time.
By large, camping tents are usually completely made out of synthetic materials, by having the walls made from 80% Cotton, this is a sustainable alternative to many other completely synthetic camping tents.
|Dimensions||300 cm Long x 210 cm Wide x 200 cm Tall|
|Packed Dimensions||74 cm x 42 cm x 39 cm|
|Inclusions||1 x Tent
1 x Air Pump
4 x Guy Ropes
16 x Steel Pegs
|Weight||20 kg (approx.)|
|Materials||Walls : Blended cotton canvas
Zipper : Ykkzipper
Gauze : Polyester mesh
Bottom account : wear-resistant PVC composite cloth
Trachea : PVC
Suture : Expansion thread