Reduce your single-use plastic consumption every time you go to the market or shopping for fruit and vegetable with this 6 pack of GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Produce Bags, sustainably made by Australian eco-friendly brand, Wandering Sol.
Instead of using the plastic bags provided by Supermarkets or other stores, fill these Certified Organic Produce Bags with fruit, vegetables and other items, then bring them back to the caravan or car and place your items straight to where they’re kept. You can even place these bags in the fridge, with or without items in them and they’ll keep these reusable bags fresher for longer.
With Cotton draw strings, you can easily keep your items inside and then fold them up when they’re not in use.
This pack of 5 GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Produce Bags includes:
- 1 x 26 by 24 cms small organic weave Cotton – ideal for Nuts, Seeds and Treats
- 1 x 26 by 24 cms small close mesh Cotton – ideal for Nuts, Seeds and Treats
- 1 x 35 by 25 cms medium organic Cotton weave bag – ideal for Fruits and Grains
- 1 x 35 by 25 cms medium close mesh bag – ideal for Fruits and Grains
- 1 x 46 by 34 cms large close weave bag – ideal for storing Bread or Rice
- 1 x mixed mesh canvas tote, handle height 35cms
Capacity: Large bags can carry up to 2 kgs of produce and the small bags can carry up to 1 kg of produce.